Central and Western District
Salary: $720000 - $960000
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading investment bank in the region. As a result of fast growth in the region, they are looking for an experienced credit risk analyst to expand the business.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Market Risk, you will be responsible for the following duties:
* Responsible for the risk management of equities, fixed income and treasury products.
* Formulate and revise risk framework and policies.
* Validate and analysis of risk data.
* Analysis of daily risk movement and PnL explanation.
* Provide market risk reporting.
You should be a university degree holder in a related discipline, qualifications in MBA and CFA would be highly desirable. You should have at least 5 years of experience in market risk with a strong product knowledge in equities and fixed income. Experience within an investment bank would be preferred. Proficiency in English required.
A To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Central, Hong Kong
tel.: +852 3653 7300
fax: +852 3653 7366