Temporary recruitment solutions
Temporary employees can fill in for absent staff or employees on holiday; assist with special projects; or pitch in during especially busy times. Companies of all sizes rely on the use of specialised temporaries for 'just-in-time' access to in-demand skills.
Why use a temporary professional?
- Using specialised temporary professionals to augment permanent staff is a cost effective way for your organisation to maintain productivity during workload peaks and troughs.
- Specialised temporary professionals can fill in for absent staff or employees on leave, assist with special projects or help out during busy periods.
- Temporary staff can be used during interim periods while you search for full-time employees.
The benefits of using a temporary professional
- You can evaluate the need for specific positions before committing to the costs involved in creating a permanent role.
- Introduce new or specialised skills into the organisation that may be lacking among full-time employees.
- Optimise your organisational structure with a strategic mix of fixed cost (permanent) and variable cost (temporary).
- With the right combination of permanent and temporary staff in place, you will have specialised experience to complete current initiatives and continue progress toward long-term goals.
- Reduction in costs associated with hiring, training and administering permanent staff.
- Optimal personnel level and elimination of constant restructuring and rehiring to accommodate special circumstances and increases in business activity.
- Maximise cost savings and increase efficiency, morale and job security for permanent staff.
We are able to quickly secure high calibre professionals without the delays associated with a permanent recruitment process.
For all temporary assignments, we offer the working interview which is our guarantee that you'll get the best person, first time. Learn more about the working interview >>
Find out how we can provide you with cost-effective temporary staffing solutions >>