Managed Business Services
Need help to manage a business or technology change?
With budgets remaining a priority for many businesses, organisations must still find ways to handle business and technology change projects — specifically those that improve operational efficiencies and drive business growth.
These initiatives are exceedingly complex and require the attention of skilled Business Transformation specialists who command premium compensation. Keeping these professionals in-house can be cost-prohibitive, especially given the periodic nature of major Transformation and Change projects.
Managed Business Services from Robert Half | Protiviti offers a better model.
A Flexible Delivery Model
Managed Business Services provides on-shore, outsourced consulting tailored through a blend of bench professional Management Consulting talent (Protiviti) and responsive Domain Specialised Resource Augmentation Consultants (Management Resources). It is an outsourcing strategy which is used to resource a project or initiative in response to business objectives - delivering continuity, quality assurance and business performance.
Our Managed Business Services provides a unique and flexible delivery model, including solution-based consulting, specialised project staffing, or a blend of the two through a customisable approach.
- Protiviti Directed
- High Complexity
- Deliverables Based
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Methodology and Tools
- Project Management
- Competitive Value Structure
- Client Directed
- Filling Needs with Bandwidth
- Variable Resources
- Pinpoint Skills Match
- Flexible Duration
- Potential to Hire
- Flexible Cost Structure
Industry Knowledge and Project Expertise
With decades of experience working with clients in a broad array of industry sectors, our team is able to work through even the most challenging business issues.
We have expertise in the following industries:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Technology, Communications and Media
- Energy and Utilities
- Government Services
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Consumer Products and Services
- Financial Services
Our Professional Managed Business Services Include:
Financial Services Transformation
- Operating Model Effectiveness
- Automation and Integration
- Core Banking
Risk and Compliance
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Regulatory Compliance
- Change Enablement
- Operational Risk
- IT Architecture and Technology Strategy Consulting
- Nearshore Offshoring and Program Management
- System Implementation and Integration
- Testing Services and DevOps
- Cyber Security and Risk
Accounting and Finance
- Revenue Recognition and Special Projects
- Consolidated Financial Reporting
- Complex Account Reconciliations
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Customer Experience
- Digital Strategy
- Data Analytics
- Big Data
Business Performance Improvement
- Performance and Information Management
- Capital Projects and Contracts
- Revenue Enhancement
- Program Management
- Change Management
Internal Audit and Financial Advisory
- Financial Investigations and Fraud Risk Management
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- SOX and Financial Reporting Controls Compliance
- Financial Remediation and Reporting Compliance
- IT Audit Services, Data Mining and Analytics
- Internal Audit Quality Assurance Reviews
Resource augmentation gives you flexible and responsive access to key professional talents via a “virtual bench” of “Subject Matter Experts” and Change Professionals.
Resource augmentation can also be deployed as a large-scale solution providing all CAPEX resources on a multi-year program of work, supported by professional quality assurance and performance measures.
We offer a variety of staff augmentation services.
Our project consulting division, Robert Half Management Resources, is dedicated to helping clients address their critical business needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
We have access to an extensive network of independent project consultants who are highly experienced and have in-depth industry expertise, enabling them to hit the ground running straight from the word ‘go’ and manage even your most complex projects. Our project consultants immerse themselves in each assignment and are committed to seeing every project through to its successful completion.