At Robert Half, we work with leading companies in Hong Kong. We are currently experiencing a significant demand for Investment Analyst within the financial services industry.
As an Investment Analyst you will be required to undertake research to provide ideas and information to fund managers. The information provided will enable fund managers to make decisions relating to the investment portfolios they manage. As an analyst you could work for an investment management company providing information to in-house fund managers or you could work for stockbrokers and investment banks where their research assists their employer’s client (usually fund managers).
To succeed as an Investment Analyst, you will be degree qualified in finance, accounting or related discipline and ideally CFA qualified. You will possess strong analytical and financial modeling skills and excellent written and presentation skills. You will be a team player with the ability to work in a high pressured environment.
Contact us to speak to a specialist consultant about your Investment Analyst job search today.
Learn more about our other banking job vacancies in Hong Kong:
- Accountant jobs in Hong Kong
- Financial Analyst jobs in Hong Kong
- Finance Manager jobs in Hong Kong
- Financial Controller jobs in Hong Kong
- Compliance jobs in Hong Kong
- Business Analyst jobs in Hong Kong
- Project Manager jobs in Hong Kong
- Product Controller jobs in Hong Kong
- Credit Risk jobs in Hong Kong
- Search all banking & financial services jobs in Hong Kong