25K-30K Technical Support (Bank & Insurance)
$26000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
June 20, 2018
IT and technology
An international bank is looking for a competent IT candidate covering technical and professional user support.
Provide desk side user support for internal end users including traders
Address user tickets/request regarding hardware, software and networking
Handle system and server administration
Support and installing applications and computer peripherals
Conduct remote troubleshooting when needed
Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- At least 3 years of IT support experience -using ServiceNow ticketing system
- Windows 7, 8 & 10 Operating Systems & Desktop Administration
- Financial systems experience: Bloomberg / Thomas Reuters Eikon / FXT / IPC turret and etc.
- Working knowledge of basic server administration support
- Troubleshooting remote user access via VPN, Citrix receiver, VMware & RDP
- Proficiency with clear and effective professional communication both written and verbal
- Understanding of basic networking concepts and protocols (IP addressing/subnet masks, DHCP, DNS)
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, GPP, DFS - Configuration and Management
- Citrix Xenapp / XenDesktop / VMware View Administration
- Virtualization Experience
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.