26-30K, LAN Administrator
$360000 - 360000 / month
Central and Western District
1 December 2017
IT and technology
A multinational professional services company is looking for an LAN Administrator/ System Engineer with solid knowledge and skills.
Main duties include:
- Support the IT infrastructure at all locations
- Provide support for Windows 7 desktop users
- Provide support for telecommunications systems
- Provide support for internal IT applications
- Provide support for VPN & Remote Workers
- Assist with IT purchasing & liaise with external suppliers
- Deal with cabling & patching issues
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly tasks
- Support wireless infrastructure
- Manage monitoring & alerting tools
- Additional tasks include staff training and IT administration duties
- Involve in ad hoc tasks and IT projects
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 2-4 years of experience in system engineering, preferred backgrounds in professional services field.
- Experience SQL, Windows servers
- Experience with Virtualization platform (VMWare, ESXi), XenApp & Remote Desktop Server
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) qualification is preferred
- Strong influencing skills and ability to collaborate with technical experts and other users
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and experience.
- Good communication skills in English, knowledge in Mandarin and Cantonese will be an advantage
- Candidates with permits to work in Hong Kong
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.