(38-42K) Senior System Administrator, UNIX/Linux
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 October 2017
The client is a global financial services company who partners with banks and insurance firms.
- Maintain UNIX/Linux OS to ensure optimum performance and system availability
- Collaborate with application development team to for software installation and updates
- Create and maintain environment for running batch jobs associated with daily batch cycle
- Maintain database software on UNIX/Linux servers
- Perform regular system patching to ensure the compliance of info security
- Work with other infrastructure team members on network applications and peripheral hardware
- Maintain Java application servers, Websphere or other large-scale databases in the Linux/UNIX environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related major
- Minimum 5 years of Linux/Unix system administration experience
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Knowledge of Linux scripting languages
- Experience configuration and maintenance of such as Redhat, Jboss, Apache, Oracle, DB2 & Informix, etc.
- Knowledge of load balancing, firewalls and networking tools like iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Experience in virtualised servers
- Knowledge of servers, switches, SAN storage & RDBMS administration etc.
- Experience in HP-UX & MC/SG is an advantage
- Knowledge of Software Development Methodologies including the SDLC and Agile frameworks & other statistical tools
- Knowledge of Change Management process and procedure
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,