(40-50K) Infrastructure Administrator
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 November 2017
The client is a global a leading global asset management company who partners with banks and insurance firms.
- Undertake daily operational checks, investigating and resolving any problems identified.
- Provide administration and support of corporate PC, server, telephony and LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Test hardware, software and operating systems to evaluate ease of use and determine if the product will aid user in performing work.
- Document all software and hardware installations.
- Liaise with external providers of hardware and software to resolve IT issues.
- Provide regular feedback, backup and training documentation to IT Infrastructure Support Manager.
- Ensure the IT infrastructure is developed and supported in accordance with ITIL framework.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related major
- Minimum 3 years of system administration experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft client operating systems and Office suite. Windows 8.1/10 and Office 2013/2016.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and key technologies associated with it. Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
- Good knowledge and experience of network technologies such as TCP/IP and Ethernet.
- Proven ability to operate autonomously and also to work effectively within a team environment.
- Proven ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
- Good written and oral communication skills at all levels.
Exposure to any of the following areas would be advantageous:
- Automation using scripting langauges such as PowerShell
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013, SQL 2005/2008/2012 and Citrix XenApp/XenMobile.
- Exposure to cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Services
- AV-related technologies including Video Conferencing, VOIP, SIP, H323 and Cisco Call Manager.
- Networking technologies including Cisco router/switch management and troubleshooting.
- Internet technologies, particularly MS IIS, Bluecoat, IDP and Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Storage technologies including SAN, DAS and RAID.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,