(50-55K) Manager, IT Operations and Application Support
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 November 2017
The client is a top-tier Chinese Securities firm. Office in Central.
- Overall responsible for leading the company's operation and application support team to carry out the operation, maintenance the application system, arrangement of the team members on duty and system maintenance work, provide first level support to users and client
- Responsible for establishing, optimizing and implementation of the process, policy, operation, maintenance of the company's trading system, monitoring and control points, set up monitoring points
- Responsible for the stability of Company's trading system and continuously improve the availability of the trading system
- Ensure that the company's system architecture is flexible, stable, efficient and safe.
- To perform and to liaise with relevant departments for project development tasks, requirements analysis, UAT test, HKEX MR, etc. and arrange the system on-line
- To coordinate with development team, the project team and the infrastructure team to responsible for system go-live
- Liaise with external parties such as vendors, agencies and HKEX for contact information and support
- To perform ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 years practical & management experience in Finance background
- Experience and knowledge in securities or futures trading system for front and back office support
- Experience in ABC, ESunny, Sungard , EBroker and Bloomberg is preferable
- Experience in development of FIX protocol
- Hands on experience in networking, MSSQL, MYSQL, Microsoft and Linux Operating system
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Independent, self-initiative and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,