(50-60K) System Administrator (Linux)
$50000 - 60000 / annum
Central and Western District
5 October 2018
IT and technology
The client is a global financial services company who partners with banks and insurance firms.
- Maintain UNIX/Linux OS to ensure optimum performance and system availability
- Create and maintain environment for running batch jobs associated with daily batch cycle
- Maintain database software on UNIX/Linux servers
- Work with other infrastructure team members on network applications and
- peripheral hardware
- Collaborate with application development team to for software installation and updates
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 4 years of Linux/Unix system administration experience
- Experience with Linux Kernel, Cloud technologies are huge advantages
- Knowledge of Linux scripting languages such as Perl, Bash etc.
- Experience configuration and maintenance of such as Redhat, Jboss etc.
- Experience in NFS, DNS, LDAP, GNOME/KDE
- Experience in Software Development Methodologies including the SDLC and Agile frameworks & other statistical tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of Change Management process and procedure
- Fluent English AND Cantonese (mandatory)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300