Technical System Specialist
$30000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
11 January 2019
IT and technology
A global financial group with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
It focuses on trading and market making, institutional sales, research, private equity, venture capital, and investment banking with offices across North America, Europe and APAC regions.
- Technical administration of the HK datacentre infrastructure
- Level 1-2 support on IT infrastructure, focusing on network and datacentre
- Work with regional teams to resolve user requests/problems
- Provide ongoing systems maintenance and administration, including MS Windows/ Linux Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, IP-phone, Backup etc.
- Ensure system security & data integrity, including backup, disaster recovery planning and execution
- Prepare reports, technical documents, implementation proposals and user's manual
- Laptop / Desktop formatting & OS installation and deployment.
- Maintain IT software and hardware inventory and asset management
- Work with local vendors to deliver support and services
- Maintain and manage the existing IT fleet
- Maintain IT documentation and diagrams
- Afterwork/ weekend work is needed occasionally
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of MCSE / MCP / CCNP/ CCNA preferred
- At least 5 years relevant experience in system engineering
- Work experience in buy-side firms or service integrator companies is a great advantage
- Experience in Windows AD structure, Networking, IP phone system, Exchange Server and Backup administration
- Solid experience in networking/ datacenter administration/ server virtualization platform (VMware, ESXi 5.5 or latest) are highly preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong troubleshooting skill;
- Analytical, self-initiative and responsible;
- Good communication, time management, planning, organization
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300