(60-75K) APAC DBA Specialist
HKD60000 - 75000 / annum
Central and Western District
15 March 2019
IT and technology
- Full spectrum of database administration on both Oracle & MS SQL Server DBA, from design, development, implementation, configuration to enhancement.
- Coordinate with other internal and external teams in planning & supporting maintenance windows and provide technical support
- As a SME to handle DB related problems; provide problem resolution, drive root cause analysis (RCA) and risk management processes.
- Maintain Oracle RAC databases with Active Dataguard configuration.
- Review and tune databases for optimal system performance including modifying parameters to improve throughput and effectively utilize system resources.
- Weekend and off-hour call support as necessary
- Minimum of 7 years in supporting databases on activities on Unix/Linux environment
- administrating Oracle database system: Oracle 11g, 12c, SQL Server 2012, 2016, 2017
- Knowledge of configuring, patching, upgrading Oracle Enterprise Manager for database monitoring
- Experience in administering RDBMS Oracle and MS-SQL Server databases in a Production environment
- Experience in Schema Design, Query Tuning, database tuning and Optimization on both Oracle & MS SQL Server
- Experience in Oracle RMAN, ASM Data Guard, RAC, performance tuning and OEM
- Experience with Incident Management, Root Cause Analysis and Change Control Processes for Production deployments
- Strong understanding of SQL development (PL/SQL, Stored Procedures)
- Experience in supporting Microsoft SQL Mirroring/Always On, HA/DR options
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server performance monitoring tools
- Thorough knowledge of MS SQL Server Backup/Recovery process
- Knowledge of Oracle TDE, SQL Server Encryption or Datamasking is a plus
- MySQL/MariaDB and MongoDB experiences are big advantages]
- Experience in Shell Scripting Bash is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300