Account Payable Officer, 18-22k, Temp to perm
$18000 - 22000 / month
Central and Western District
21 February 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an expanding international law firm looking for an account payable officer to be a part of their dynamic team based in Hong Kong. 3-6 months contract with a view to go permanent.
- Handle month-end closing by preparing fixed asset registration and journals etc
- Arrange payment through wire transfer and cheques
- Handle posting of vendor invoices and banking related transactions
- Deal with enquiries from Partners, Secretaries and external vendors regarding payments
- Maintain the petty cash book and handle employees' reimbursement claims.
- Any other ad hoc projects assigned by supervisor from time to time
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experiences in practical book-keeping, preferable in professional services industry
- Certificate holder in Accountancy
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good PC knowledge in MS Excel and Word
- With knowledge and experience in using computer accounting system
- Meticulous and conscientious
- Strong sense of responsibility, hardworking, detail oriented, discipline, and willing to learn
- Ability to work independently, helpful and supportive with good team skills
- Immediate available
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.