Accountant, Prestigious Law Firm, 35K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 05 April 2017
Our Client, which is based in the US, is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical company. They have over 60,000 employees worldwide in more than 20 countries. They are now seeking a junior accountant to handle all rounded accounting functions?
- All-rounded accounting functions, handling full-set of accounting
- Reporting on month-end closing
- Track and process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures, (e.g. AML policy), on a daily and timely basis.
- Input and verify all accounts payable information from documentation and prepare cheques, TT transfers on a daily basis.
- Maintain and manage petty cash and ensure all petty cash transactions are posted in Elite.
- Reporting to finance manager and leading a subordinate
- Ensure all third party disbursements are settled on a timely basis.
- Prepare accounting voucher, daily accounting function
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and assignments as required
- Must be stable, patience and detailed minded
- Proficient in excel
- Proficient in Elite is a plus
- Possess good English communication skills is highly preferable
- Proficient in ERP system is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,