Accounting Assistant, MNC, 14-15k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 09 March 2017
Our client is fast-growing company looking for your exceptional skills as an Accounting Assistant. This brilliant role is very involved, and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings through to bank reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliations. You will report to the Accounting Manager, with responsibility for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. Let your technical skills shine as you assist in developing and implementing accounting policies. In addition, you will participate in SOX compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and analyse and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA is a plus.
- At least two years of exceptional Accounting experience.
- Brilliant skills in Excel.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Programs.
- Accounting experience in a publicly-traded company a plus.
- Exceptional experience with NetSuite, SAP, Blackline or ADP a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,