Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 26 June 2017
Our Client is one of Asia's most experienced independent private equity firms with a track record of consistently outperforming comparable funds.
- Handle full set of accounts of a fund and companies in Hong Kong, China and India
- Help in capital calls and distributions of a fund, including calculating the drawdown and distribution amount for each investor and liaise with custodian
- Assist in FRR preparation
- Assist in cash flow preparation, forecast, and analysis
- Prepare monthly management reports, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Liaise with external auditors and tax representatives for statutory reporting and taxation issues for companies in Hong Kong, China, India, Mauritius
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of accounting for financial instruments (fixed income and derivatives)
- Accountancy degree (CPA/CA/ACCA) or a university degree or an appropriate professional qualification with good grades
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledgeable with FRR regulatory report.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,