ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER, TEMP TO PERM, $18-$25K
$216000 - 300000 / month
Central and Western District
27 November 2017
Finance and accounting
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable officer to work in a full function position, mainly processing invoices and payments. The successful candidate will start immediately on a temporary contract that could be converted into a permanent role.
- End-to-end Accounts Payable management
- Process invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Cheque runs and other ad hoc duties
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in accounts payable/receivable
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to process high volume number of invoices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Solid verbal and written communication in English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be a plus
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.