Temporary Accounts Receivable
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 08 August 2017
We are looking for your exceptional Accounts Receivable skills. Our clients are leaders in their field offering a dynamic work environment and a true career path. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral part of a rapidly growing team.
You will be processing full-cycle AR, with high attention to detail. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. Your broad skill set will be tested as you perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities. No two days are ever the same as you relish a wealth of variety including reconciling bank accounts, and posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers as well as providing information as requested to shippers, customers, and the sales/marketing department.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Outstanding relevant experience in receivable/accounts payable.
- Brilliant bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent analytical skills in basic accounts payable and accounting policy.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Exceptional ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- The creative flair to help resolve client payment issues and assist in setting up payment plans.
You have brilliant time management skills and the motivation to work independently. As a great collaborator you are able to partner with colleagues in related departments, offering creative insights into managing client balances. You have the confidence to negotiate with clients and the business insights to offer workable suggestions for accounts falling into arrears. You relish a challenge and the opportunity to bring your eye for detail and exceptional experience to a growth-focused company.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of clients.
- The variety of a role where each day brings fresh challenges and the chance to work on special projects.
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development.
- The support of an impressive, highly energised team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
- An opportunity to grow your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,