Actuarial Business Analyst - IFRS 17
HK$50,000.00 - HK$65,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
24 July 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
The client is an international corporation with an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally.
- Preparing the process flow and controls documentation for the IFRS 17 cashflow workstream.
- Work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options.
- Deploy the Global Business Transformation Framework within the project.
- Early change planning and audience analysis, designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organisation alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback.
- Establish effective communication channels and coordinate implementation with Products and Actuarial teams in each of the countries in which the bank's Insurance operates.
- Lead design workstreams or teams, managing other analysts, SMEs and resources from our delivery partners.
- Good understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks, Agile methodologies
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Basic business reengineering knowledge
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise in actuarial, risk management or accounting, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and sponsors
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300