Admin Assistant, International Bank, 30k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 September 2017
Our client is leading International Law Firm that provides legal, corporate and fiduciary services to global corporations, financial institutions, capital markets participants and investment fund managers. Their clients are the most innovative firms and institutions across the financial markets and provide solutions to their most important legal and business issues. They are consistently ranked in the top tier of the leading global legal directories.
Based in the Hong Kong office, the Corporate Services Executive will be responsible for the:
- Review of business as assigned by the Manager of Corporate Services
- The administration of companies, partnerships and trusts in accordance with Company policy and such other responsibilities as Senior Management shall from time to time determine
- To deal with day to day correspondence and administrative matters from attorneys, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies, partnerships and trusts, originating responses and updating and providing registers and documents as required
- To prepare and file corporate documents with government agencies
- To interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and update the
- corporate records accordingly
- To maintain internal databases and systems including ViewPoint
- To conduct due diligence in respect of new directors, shareholders and related third parties in liaison with the Compliance Department
- To review all invoices in relation to the Portfolio and liaise with the client regarding payment of the same
- To follow-up on outstanding accounts receivable within agreed time-frames
- To deal with all administrative aspects of closing an entity within the Portfolio, including requesting final invoices, updating ViewPoint, and liaising with the client and Attorney as appropriate
- Such other tasks as Senior Management or the Directors may request from time to time
- Excellent English
- Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Part or fully qualified ICSA preferred, and/or an undergraduate degree in a business related subject. Solid Corporate Administration experience is required.
- Experience in setting up companies in Hong Kong and common offshore jurisdictions
- Individual must be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong administrative skills
- Minimum 5-7 yrs of experience in an Administrative assistant or Personal Assistant role.
- Clear communication and good interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach and positive can-do attitude
- Excellent time management , ability and willingness to multitask
- Adaptable to different situations and be able to work in teams
- Positive attitude and willingness in learning the branch operations
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,