Office Manager, HKD80-90k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 October 2017
Our client is a well-established, international organisation, that offers services across insurance and investments, with presence in America, Europe and throughout Asia Pacific.
- Manage General Administration team to perform all supporting function include corporate real estate services, physical security management, procurement services, vendor services management and general services support for the Company.
- Lead team members to perform duties in operational efficiency manner by means of certain workflow review.
- Prepare management report / annual budget in according to Management instruction.
- Review departmental policy and procedures to cope with up-to-date environment.
- Review the non-IT expenses and ensure it is in cost effective manner.
- Coach team member and conduct staff development in line with company direction.
- Perform another other duties assigned by Management.
- Supervise staff member within GA team.
- Mature, proactive, detail-oriented, good leadership
- Responsible, well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Independent, self-motivated and a good team player
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skill
- Good command of both written English and Chinese
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power point and Chinese Word Processing
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience with 3 years managerial role, preferably worked in similar industry
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,