Administration, Asset Management, 20-25k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 28 July 2017
Our client is an alternative investment asset management, based in Hong Kong and focuses on credit and special situation investments in APAC. They take a hands on investing approach and strives to add significant value to its portfolio companies post-investment.
- Supervise the Reception Desk, Answer telephone calls, take messages, respond to questions and direct callers to appropriate parties as necessary.
- Greets client and guests who visit the office and ensure they are handed off to their host is a professional manner.
- Monitor and track requests coming in thru the Facilities Call Center and escalate urgent requests to appropriate parties as necessary. Coordinate with third parties and Building Management for follow up as required.
- Monitor and respond to Facilities requests
- Monitor conference room reservation database and book reservations as requested
- Maintain department databases
- Order and maintain office supplies in accordance with procedure.
- Process all department invoices and file all receipts and documents
- Manage daily volume of inquiries and requests to the area.
- Help to ensure all deadlines and requirements are being met.
- Daily distribution and arrangement of incoming/outgoing mails, faxes and couriers
- Coordinate and manage the offsite storage Support the travel bookings for the client in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain recorded phone lines; including quarterly verification and reporting
- Assist in the development and production of monthly management reporting
- Support Marketing team with meeting planning, communication issues and catering issues on large events
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven experience of providing confidential Executive support to Senior Management in Multi - National environment.
- Advance level of working knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to communicate confidentially and effectively at all levels with experience of dealing with internal and external customers / clients.
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized and detail orientated
- Dedicated and loyal
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,