Office Manager + Corporate Responsibility, HKD90k
$1080000 - 1080000 / month
Central and Western District
16 January 2018
Our client is a well-established, international organisation that offers services across insurance and investments, with presence in America, Europe and throughout Asia Pacific. Reporting to the COO - International, the Workplace Engagement leader plays an integral role to ensure the Asia offices operate smoothly in addition to leading the Diversity and Community Service initiatives for the region.
- With the assistance of a facilities analyst, the engagement leader will ensure the 3 Asia offices are aligned in providing a consistent, world class workplace environment for all employees that provides an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees and candidates.
- Acts as the project manager for the business continuity plans for Asia.
- Manage the firms' vendors and develop and maintain good working relationships
- Manager of all Asia administrative assistants and SG/JP office managers. The Engagement leader will be responsible for the development, training and compensation of this group.
- Leader in the AMEX business travel policy for Asia, coordinating with the US teams to ensure global consistency
- Develops, implements, promotes and monitors programs that promote diversity and inclusion
- Develop training / workshop initiatives that fosters an open and inclusive environment
- Partner closely with the campus recruiting teams to help implement a recruiting strategy that promotes diversity
- Liaise and collaborate closely with US counterparts to drive the initiatives
- In partnership with the administration teams, host events such as the annual mid-year and year end off sites
- Event budget planning- prepare and present budgets as well as manage to them.
- 8+ years relevant working experience
- University graduate
- Excellent people manager/leader that addresses and resolve problems in a collaborative manner
- Ability to address issues with a tactical and strategic approach
- Good vendor relationships and proven track record of vendor contract negotiation
- Prior experience with event budget planning
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Cultural and global awareness
- Detailed mind set / analytical
- Creative and flexible
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.