Agile Business Analyst one year contract (salary 50k-70k)
$50000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
7 November 2018
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a business analyst with experience working in an agile environment.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive the successful delivery of multiple complex change projects.
- Good knowledge of end to end process.
- Perform gap analysis.
- Ability to work closely with IT on solution design.
- Play a key role in ensuring robust and effective change management processes.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Act as SCRUM master for the delivery of solutions against the business technology roadmap.
In order to qualify for the role of Agile Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- Experience in banking is a must.
- Experience working in Digital transformation project.
- Credit card knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to understand the as-is process, conduct gap analysis with new system features/functionality and come up with the to-be process.
- Familiarity with: common agile practices, service orientated environments and better development practices
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- A minimum of 7 years working experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300