Agile Business Analyst one year contract (salary 60k-80k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 June 2017
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a business analyst with experience working in an agile environment.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive the successful delivery of multiple complex change projects.
- Good knowledge of end to end process.
- Perform gap analysis.
- Ability to work closely with IT on solution design.
- Play a key role in ensuring robust and effective change management processes.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Act as SCRUM master for the delivery of solutions against the business technology roadmap.
In order to qualify for the role of Agile Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- Experience in insurance or banking is a must
- Ability to understand the as-is process, conduct gap analysis with new system features/functionality and come up with the to-be process.
- Familiarity with: common agile practices, service orientated environments and better development practices
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- A minimum of 7 years working experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,