Agile Coach - MNC FI $45-$75K - 12 months
$45000 - 75000 / month
Central and Western District
16 January 2019
A multi-national financial institution is urgently looking for a Project Manager, an Agile coach, initially on a 12 months contract, with a possibility of perm
- Agile Coaching at the team, program, portfolio and senior stakeholder levels of the organization
- Working with leadership teams to adopt consistent, disciplined Agile delivery capabilities
- Supporting, educating and coaching the Product Owner, ScrumMaster and other stakeholders, especially with respect to helping Pod team members achieve optimum efficiency and facilitating agile ceremonies.
- Provide guidance to teams on establishment and continuous improvement of consistent, disciplined Agile delivery capability
- Identify risks, issues and impediments to our Agile Transformation and provide solution.
- Ensure adherence to Agile methodology
- Identify plans to transition supported Agile Pods from Agile coaching to self-sufficient
- Work with other coaches to deliver consistent Agile practices across the organization
- University Degree in IT disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience
- Strong knowledge with Agile concepts
- Possessing prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master within banking or insurance
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and mandarin is must
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300