AML Analyst, Global Bank, HKD25k
$25000 - 25000 / month
Central and Western District
19 September 2018
Finance and accounting
A 1st tier foreign bank, with an international presence. Offers services across Private Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, Insurance, Commercial and Retail Banking, Securities as well as Asset Management.
Investor AML / KYC and FATCA / AEOI Onboarding, Periodic Revisits and Maintenance to support the AML / AEOI Investor Services Manager as well as the Investor Services trading team in Hong Kong and Chennai.
- Perform investor AML/TF, KYC and documentation review at onboarding and prepare the investor KYC pack and checklist for the Manager to sign off
- Perform AML/TF Revisit Reviews on investors and update the checklist and system as required
- Prepare the FATCA/CRS Indicia and Documentation Review for the Manager to sign off
- Assist to prepare FATCA/AEOI files and reports for client filing before the regulatory deadline
- Ensure effective communication with clients and investors
- Escalate issues/potential issues, operational risks identified to the Manager
- Ensure strict compliance with internal procedures and guidelines as well as the regulatory environment
- Undertake investor name screening and identify any unusual and/or suspicious transactions with reporting in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements
- Ensure investor AML/TF and KYC as well as FATCA/AEOI information and status are accurately updated and maintained in the TA systems and logs/records
- Maintain the log of outstanding investor documentation and follow up with investors and clients for any missing documents
- Prepare and maintain reports relating to investors' status of AML/TF/KYC and FATCA/AOEI
- Support other operational functions, including internal fund transfers for subscription / redemption and transfer/switch trade orders and client reporting.
- Scan and file documents for our records as required
- Bachelor degree
- 1 year experience processing investor Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing procedures preferred
- 1 or more years' experience with fund administration a great advantage but not mandatory
- Knowledge of W forms and Self Certification forms for FATCA / CRS / AEOI an advantage but not mandatory
- Fresh grads welcome
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300