AML Compliance, AVP (salary 50k - 70k) - 6 months to Perm
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 November 2017
Great opportunity for career growth and development with a reputable Financial Institute in Hong Kong, urgently looking an AML Compliance, AVP. The incumbent will be able to work across the full spectrum of AML compliance.
As a AML Compliance, AVP you will be responsible for the following:
- Investigate and assess alerts relating to potential money laundering risks in the organization
- Understand the process for AML requirements in each jurisdiction
- Conduct due diligence investigations for suspicious transaction, closing false alerts and escalating to onshore teams suspicious transaction for further investigation
- Stay current with money laundering and terrorist financing behaviors, issues, policies, regulations, criminal typologies, industry best practices, and developing trends
- Act as a subject matter expert to employees, providing guidance on what actions to take in dealing with high risk accounts
- Operating to the very highest levels of integrity at all times
- Maintaining an appropriate audit trail and documentation in all instances, to evidence/support the review and resolution of each alert
- Maintain regular contact with relevant parties (RM, client, back office) in order to keep all stakeholder informed about status.
In order to qualify for the role of AML Compliance, AVP, you will have the following:
- 6+ years' experience working in a Securities and/or Investment Banking
- Demonstrable understanding of regulation and the financial markets
- Strong communication skill and good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and resilient
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Change for 6 months contract to permanent
- Immediately available preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,