AML Investigation Manager/Assistant Manager
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 28 March 2017
Are you looking for the challenge of an energising environment where you can further develop your AML skills and set your career on a growth trajectory? If that sounds like you, we could have the ideal opportunity. Our client is a growing, dynamic organisation and a leader in its field. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for your skills in AML Transaction Monitoring. You will be part of a talented team, enjoying a stimulating work environment and the rewards of a healthy work-life balance. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your initiative.
You will be part of the Transaction Monitoring and Surveillance Team working within the AML Compliance unit. Each day brings fresh challenges as you review all cases of potentially suspicious activity generated via automated transaction monitoring. Your business know-how will be a key asset as you waive or investigate cases, and advances cases to the Transaction Monitoring and Surveillance Team Manager where appropriate. In this highly responsible role you will act as the first level reviewer - making initial investigations and determining the specific information needed to manage the investigation. Tap into your impressive experience and creative flair as you assist with analysis to optimise processes for improving monitoring and other investigation requests. Let your leadership skills shine as you prepare and participate in various training sessions provided to front office and operations colleagues.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Finance, Business or related field.
- Outstanding experience spanning 3-10 years assisting with AML special projects.
- Brilliant understanding of implementation of new/updated AML procedures.
- A keen interest in new trends and AML strategies backed by strong research skills.
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PRIME Compliance Suite, and experience with online research systems including web-based tools.
- Knowledge of multi-cultural situations and the ability to apply them efficiently to the AML surveillance field.
You have exceptional knowledge of the laws applicable to money laundering and you combine this with an enquiring mind and an eye for detail. You are a true team colleague who can readily assist other members of AML Compliance, yet you are also a self-starter with the organisational skills and ability to work independently, applying good judgment and rationale for decision making. You possess brilliant analytical and communication skills and are able to multi-task, adhering to specific quality and productivity guidelines.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional career opportunity and a valuable opening to showcase your skills and be rewarded for excellence.
- The camaraderie of a highly skilled team.
- A fast-paced work environment that will challenge and stimulate you.
- The flexibility of a workplace where you can work both independently and as part of a team.
- An extensive, tailored program of professional development.
- A company that promotes on the basis of ability, and fosters work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road