AML Investigations, FinTech, $40k-70k p.m.
$40000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
June 27, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a FinTech company, founded in 2013. They have quickly scaled into one of the leading blockchain solutions providers in the world, engaging over 100 staff members.
The Group comprises a wide spectrum of service units to offer seamlessly-integrated business solutions, including technology development, advisory services, blockchain education, digital marketing, and recruitment services. The management team is well recognized across the globe for being influential thought-leaders in the blockchain ecosystem.
They are frequently invited to speak at global industry conferences and forums, as well as addressing the latest trends and development in major press and media.
- Ensure company policies, internal control procedures & manuals are up-to-date with regulatory requirements and monitor adherence with these policies
- Check and approve AML / KYC due diligence assessments on new client onboarding and conduct transaction monitoring for AML
- Assist with client profile update based on information collected by internal source and public platform
- Act as an internal control function to conduct risk assessment
- Ensure the business and operations are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Develop training materials and coordinate compliance / AML training
- Carry out compliance work on the company's operations & systems and prepare reports for management decisions.
- Respond to enquiries from regulatory bodies
- Participate in any system enhancement UAT, and Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Law/Accounting/Finance or other business discipline
- 4 to 5 years of experiences in client onboarding/CDD/KYC roles; candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Compliance Manager role
- Client onboarding & AML experiences with Financial Institutions would be highly preferable
- Ability to work independently and exercise independent judgment, discretion, and decision-making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong command in English & Cantonese
- Fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous
- Open to those from Police or ICAC background
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.