Analyst- Asset Management- $45-$70K
$45,000.00 - $70,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
15 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
The client is an international insurer within an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally, looking to hire an analyst for their asset management department.
As a business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Rapid and precise accommodation of trades through constant collaboration with internal traders and brokers worldwide
- Initiate trade processing system enhancement project, consolidating user requirements, conducting user acceptance testing and implementing new functions with Change Team
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years in Asset management area
- International asset management experience
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300