Analyst Programmer (C++, VBA and SQL) - Insurance - 26k
$26000 - 26000 / month
Central and Western District
20 December 2018
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is an instantly recognizable firm with a very strong reputation and brand within finance sector globally. Due to a period of change within the organisation, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
- Carry out development activities including feasibility study, user expectation management and change management.
- Prepare documentation on requirement, technical specification and user training and manual.
- Perform system design, development and testing.
- Proficient in C++, VBA and SQL.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years of working experience.
- Experience in Tableau and Access development would be an advantage.
- Open to industries.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300