Analyst Programmer (Java) - Renewable Contract - Insurance
$35000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
6 July 2018
IT and technology
Our client is an instantly recognizable firm with a very strong reputation and brand within finance sector. Due to a period of change within the organisation, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As an Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems
- Systems analysis, design and coding of application systems.
- Provide system support on more complex user enquiries and production problems
- Lead and guide developers to complete assigned jobs and provide day-to-day system support
- Assist SSA/SAs on project management, team management and vendor management
- Establish quality assurance processes and testing strategies
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Java/ J2EE
- Hands on experience on Spring, or Struts
- Knowledge in SQL, Cognos Reporting, TM1, JasperReport, Eclipse, Tomcat, Responsive Web Design, or mobile app development is a plus
- Knowledge in insurance or customer facing is a plus, but not mandatory
- Willing to learn and self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.