Analyst Programmer (VB.Net) - Financial Services
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Our client is a leading MNC insurance business with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets.
As an Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems
- Systems analysis, design and coding of application systems.
- Provide system support on more complex user enquiries and production problems
- Lead and guide developers to complete assigned jobs and provide day-to-day system support
- Assist SSA/SAs on project management, team management and vendor management
- Establish quality assurance processes and testing strategies
- Ensure service levels are met
- Ensure auditory and regulatory compliance
To be considered for this role you must have a degree in Computer Science or related disciplines. You also need to have solid systems design, development and problem solving skills; working knowledge of Informix, DB2, Visual Basic, .Net, Windows, Unix as well as design, development and testing methodologies. You must be able to guide developers to complete jobs assigned. You will ideally have worked within financial sector, have fluency in English and be immediately available.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road