Security Architect, Global Insurance - 40-50k
$40000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
18 April 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading MNC global insurance with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets.
As a Security Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for information security and IT infrastructure in Asia Pacific offices
- Design information security aspects of networks topology, access control, identity management and other security systems
- Establish and ensure healthy IT infrastructure
- Support and manage severs and set guideline/standard
- Define or review security hardening standards for various infrastructure technologies
- Produce design solution for security components in infrastructure projects when needed.
- Working with the project risk assessor and the project team, proactively identify security risks in infrastructure design and implementation
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of related IT experience, with security architect exposure is a must
- Qualification in security (such as CISSP, CISM) is preferred
- Demonstrate ability to work within globally dispersed and cross functional teams
- Able to work very independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.