(Senior) Business Analyst, MNC Insurance -Contract 17k-35k
$17000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
July 11, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading MNC global insurance company with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets.
As a (Senior) Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Act as a liaison between different department end-users and IT Application Teams and / or Business Analysts Teams in order to deliver solutions and meet Company's strategy and directions
- Review IT documents to ensure alignment of understanding of requirements between business end users and IT
- Meeting with business functions owner and users to understand business requirement, gather and analysis information and to provide business solutions.
- Build up and maintain production control and health check process
- Establish and maintain the operating procedure manual
- Assists in project and resources planning
- Other ad hoc project tasks as assigned
- University degree majoring in banking and finance, business management
- Working experience in insurance or financial sectors
- Solid project management experience and business analysis experience is an advantage
- Experience in production support is a plus
- Broad knowledge of financial services and/or insurance industry desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Candidates who have less experience will be considered as Business Analyst
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.