APAC Network Engineer
Have an account? Sign In
HKD55000 - 70000 / annum
Central and Western District
15 March 2019
IT and technology
- Design and implement robust, high performing network infrastructure which optimizes the network performance;
- Work with third parties, including exchanges and circuit providers, to optimize both performance and value of network for its trading applications;
- Resolve network related incidents, and perform root-cause analysis and resolution to eliminate recurrences;
- Maintain thorough network documentation, and educate internal stakeholders regarding the state and capabilities of network infrastructure;
- Provide engineering assistance relative to design compatibility and failover validation
- Lead and support projects on client connectivity migration
- Your Profile
- 5 or more years' experience engineering complex, high performance networks at a global scale.
- Have experience working with Cisco networking products and the associated network operating systems;
- Have experience working with high performance networking fabrics or matrix switches;
- Have experience with optical tap and packet capture infrastructure;
- Have experience with network tools such as Wireshark or tcpdump for network analysis of end-to-end TCP/IP protocol traffic for problem determination and security review.
- Be deeply knowledgeable regarding multicast networking and configuration;
- Solid understanding of core network protocols: RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, STP, and HSRP, IGMP, PIM.
- Experience with Cloud technologies is a huge advantage
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and experience collaborating in cross-location teamsApply Today
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300