Application Development Specialist (RPA)-Contract-25k-33k
$20,000.00 - $33,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
1 April 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is an international full-service banking group, ranked in the top 15 banks measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2018). This is an on-going long-term project with shining career prospects.
As an Application Development Specialist in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), your responsibilities will be:
- Collect user requirements and liaise with system analysts.
- Monitor the changes that happen after implementing and tracking all feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
- Hands-on knowledge in UiPath. Candidates should have worked on different types of platform (web, windows, mainframe, citrix, sap).
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution.
- Candidate will work closely with the RPA Business Analyst in documenting /recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing / testing the solution (manage exceptions) as well as maintenance / change control of existing artifacts.
- Develop and configure programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- At least 1 to 2 years' experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300