Application Production IT Support Analyst - iBank 50K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 31 August 2017
Our client is a leading world-renowned bank from Europe with branches in over 60 different countries, a significant player in the United States, and the Asia Pacific serving hundred and millions of customers.
As a key member in Equities & Derivatives Application Support Analyst, you will :
- Be responsible for the applications support of Equities & Derivatives Trading and Sales business, focus on the Structured Product Sales related system platform, deal pricing mechanism, trade routing workflow, computation grids and other pre-trade related platforms.
- Required to support internal clients, troubleshoot and diagnose functional and technical issues in the production environment.
- Management and tracking of daily production problems and user request; ensure effective and timely resolution and communications to the client; report bugs back to local / overseas development teams; enhance legacy Excel VBA if necessary.
- Conduct system Quality Assurance test, perform deployment or upgrade of mission critical applications.
- Ensure adequate performance and operation of the systems - monitor the performance⁄ operation, diagnose and address any problems.
- Work closely with development teams, business analysts, architects and infrastructure teams to enhance existing platform. eg: resilience, BCP, system performance and low latency.
- Drive regular performance review with counterparty on different pricing and referential systems worldwide. Conduct regular or ad-hoc pricing performance analysis by extracting data from different databases, automating using Unix and Excel scripting.
- Follow ITIL Application Support methodology to carry out incident and system change management procedures.
- Provide system and process documentation
- University qualification preferably with IT major
- Solid experience on supporting trading floor
- 5 -8 years of front office banking experience is desired
- Good client management and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Knowledge on derivative products including OTC structure products and Greeks Risk metric
- Technical knowledge on Excel VBA
- Solid scripting and automation skills required using python and shell scripting
- Good SQL skill on Sybase and Oracle
- Experience with system monitoring
- Reliable and good attention to details
- Immediately available will be an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,