Application Specialist (Moody Fermet GEM/RiskOrigin)-50K
$600000 - 600000 / month
Central and Western District
11 January 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading financial institute with locations across the globe. They are looking for an Application Specialist in supporting Moody's Fermat GEM / RiskOrigin to join their regional application support team.
- Application delivery
- Maintain and support Moody's Fermat GEM / RiskOrigin according to user requirements
- Deliver IT application projects
- Ensure applications being implemented according to IT governance standards
- Drive vendors and internal parties to achieve desired results
- Prepare IT costing and budgets
- Resolve application issues
- Monitor application service level
- Design, develop, test and support interfaces between Moody's Fermat GEM / RiskOrigin and other systems
- Document technical specifications and transfer knowledge to other team members / users
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisor as required
- 80% time communicating with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Group Risk, Group Investment, Group Technology, other internal entities, etc.
- 20% time communicating with external parties, including but not limited to vendors, service providers, etc.
- University graduate in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- PRINCE2, ITIL, CISA, or equivalent, an added advantage
- Special skills
- In-depth knowledge in Fermat GEM database structure and application support in RiskOrigin
- Business and application knowledge in investment
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Positive working attitude, willing to learn and work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Good communication skills
- Immediately available is a big advantage
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.