Application Support Analyst - 12 months Contract - ibank
$60000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
July 6, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading ibank with a very strong reputation and brand within financial sector. With the expansion in APAC, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As an Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Follow ITIL Application Support methodology to carry out incident and system change management procedures, manage and track daily production problems; ensure effective and timely resolution and communications to the client; coordinate with developer teams to report and follow through bug fixing.
- Minimize failures and ensure adequate performance and operation of the systems by continuously monitoring the performance⁄ operation, quickly diagnose and address any problems.
- Bring together Operations, IT and Infrastructure teams during critical incidents and for preventative action planning.
- Receive, transduce, and coordinate business requests to development and other IT teams in Hong Kong as well as other sites.
- Conduct system Quality Assurance Testing and assist in User Acceptance test; perform deployment or upgrade of mission critical applications and systems.
- Be responsible for technical configuration and implementation on data interface file for system integration to and from the Equity Research workflow and distribution system.
- Provide system and process documentation.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2 - 5 years ' experience supporting/developing a financial workplace environment.
- Solid experience of working in front office environment
- Solid experience on application support for equities business.
- Strong equity derivative product and valuation knowledge.
- Solid skills in Java, Excel VBA, Python, Windows Server
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.