Application Support Engineer, iBank
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 09 October 2017
- Provide SQL server, application and trading system support
- Provide daily user support on business applications
- Perform system and database administration and operational support activities
- Assist in software development
- Assist in system implementation activities such as integration test, user acceptance test
- Manage all blackberry's user through Bes server.
- Network and phone cable patching in server room.
- Mange dealer board phone list for each trading room's users.
- Liaise with tier2-3 support teams to ensure effective escalation of large scale, high impact issues
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in investment banking industry
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in .net development, Fidessa, SQL
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,