Application Support Specialist, Foreign Bank, contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 28 September 2017
Do you have exceptional technical skills and a passion for troubleshooting? If that sounds like you, our client is looking for an Application Support specialist. You'll be part of a rapidly growing company that offers a positive work environment where no two days are the same. As part of a focused IT team, you'll be solving range of issues across a diverse customer base. This exciting role lets you be part of a respected company that actively promotes work-life balance while offering every opportunity for you to broaden your skill set and put your career in the fast lane.
- Provide application system support, training of end-user on the system functions, and troubleshooting.
- Manage system enhancement requests, perform the system configurations and administration functions, be responsible for change control and production release
- Responsible for data mining, report building, writing and working with complex queries, database management, indexing, and potentially promoting a software fix.
- Perform application program design, coding and documentation
- Perform daily system operations tasks and desktop support
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 4 years of solid application development and support within financial institution
- Familiar with Core Banking, Trade Finance or FX system
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese is a must
- You must be immediately available or in a short notice
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,