Applications Manager - JD Edwards
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 July 2017
Our MNC client with a strong presence in the Region is currently looking for an experienced Enterprise Applications Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
- Assess business need of Enterprise Applications and other App-specific initiatives, scoping initiatives into manageable components and consulting on prioritization of initiatives.
- Provide solutions and technical alternatives to meet requirements, researching existing solutions available on the market.
- Analyze business requirements for user applications and develop working knowledge of business processes.
- Facilitates process re-engineering initiatives and documents current state and future state process and network maps.
- Work with Global Project Management Office to implement best practices in project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business or similar field or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 5 year of project management and/or ERP experience
- Ability to work with a Global team
- Strong functional knowledge of at least one ERP, ideally JD Edwards
- Experience with POS system is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft client/server technologies including SQL Server, Access, Visual Basic, Office, and Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in solving problems and building solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word as well as business process mapping tools
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,