Assistant Accountant - 1 year contract - $15 -18k per month
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 October 2017
Our client is an international media group, looking for a high caliber individual who can work independently and will commit to a 1-year contract. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Oversee the billing process and responsible for issuing debit / credit notes.
- Responsible for general financial accounting & assist in month end closing.
- Implement the system testing before the upgrade.
- Handle various ad hoc projects.
- Provide support to operating departments to ensure compliance with policy requirements
- Assist in preparing various schedules and reports for auditing and tax purposes.
- Perform various reconciliations of account balances, ledgers and sub-ledgers.
- Liaise with regional offices on day to day matters.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, experience in Compliance function is a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access and experience on PeopleSoft is an advantage.·
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and overtime.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,