Senior Accountant - Retail
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 11 September 2017
Our client is a trending Italian retail brand with strong global presence and they are now looking for an Accountant to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you would be responsible for handling the daily accounting operations including sales and inventory reconciliation as well as month-end closing for APAC regions You are also expected to assist in budgeting, forecasting and perform financial analysis such as inventory analysis. As an Accountant, you are also expected to conduct other ad hoc, tasks such as liaise with auditors and prepare tax filing.
- Degree in Accountancy/BBA or equivalent disciplines
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in retail Industry
- SAP experience is required
- Energetic, independent, strong sense of responsibility and a good team player
- Familiar with MicroSoft Dynamics AX or any other ERP system will be a plus
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Immediate available is highly desired
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your reporting, analytical and communications skills in a Multinational company.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,