Assistant Accountant - AP, Retail
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 June 2017
Our client is a well-known luxury retail brand and they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you would be responsible for a full spectrum of AP functions such as staff reimbursement, and rental expenses. You are also expected to perform month-end closing including intercompany, bank and AP ledger reconciliation as well as cash flow report. As an Accountant, you are also expected to conduct other ad hoc, tasks such as data analysis and internal control enhancement.
- Degree in Accountancy/BBA or equivalent disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in Retail Industry
- Young, dynamic, strong sense of responsibility and a good team player
- Familiar with SAP will be a plus
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Immediate available is highly desired
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,