Assistant Accountant, Corporate Accounting
$20000 - 20000 / month
Central and Western District
27 December 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is one of the most reputable Asset Management Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team. This role can provide exposure on finance team within Asset Management and Fund House.
- Handle full set of accounts including daily operations, month end closing and financial analysis. Prepare financial reporting in a timely and accurately manner. Ensure that internal control procedures are established and followed
- Coordinate and liaise with different departments on monthly departmental financial review and accrual process
- Review and enhance reporting and process flows, strengthen the accounting procedures, systems and compliance aspects
- Assist in the preparation of annual audited financial statements
- Handle other ad hoc assignments as required
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree in accounting with professional accountancy qualification.
- Job related experience required: At least 2-3 years of financial accounting or audit experience.
- Competencies and Soft skills required: Independent, outgoing, self-motivated and able to meet tight schedules. Strong analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel and Word.
- Other experiences/skills preferred: Hand-on experience in SUN accounting system preferred
- Big 4 candidate is welcome
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300