Assistant Accounting Manager, 30k - 50K, fixed term contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 25 July 2017
Our client was established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, crew management and new building consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Accounting Manager will be a fixed term contract.
- Supporting the group accounts team with monthly management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, year-end account closing and audit
- Performing internal audit functions for group (both HK and overseas)
- Participating and providing assistance to the group accounts team in various projects for accounts systems enhancement
- Assisting the group's treasury and cash management activities by providing relevant information
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Recognised professional qualification, such as HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 4 years' experience in accounting/auditing
- Big4 experience is an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge in accounting
- Excellent inter-personal skills and must be a team player
- Overseas travelling is necessary, travelling time is between 30% to 60%
- Excellent IT skills with good knowledge of MS Excel and other usual MS office applications
If this sounds like you, don't wait, apply now!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,