(Assistant) Finance Manager, MNC, FMCG
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 11 September 2017
client is an US listed leading MNC in FMCG who is now looking for a high calibre AFM to join their well-structured team.
- Supervising 4 subordinates in the team and report to SFM
- Prepare forecasting and budgeting
- Perform management reporting as well as P&L, balance sheet, cost and variance analysis
- Provide sales analysis and identify business growth
- Provide category business insights according to agreed timings and formats as well as ad hoc analysis
- Ensures trade spend control for the respective category and or specific channel/customer.
- Partner with business functions and provide accurate direct support to senior leaders within the group office
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement to summarize current financial status
- Monitor working capital, cash flow and drive optimization initiatives
- Ad hoc assignment from management
- Holder of accounting or equivalent degree
- 5 years of solid experience in financial accounting and FP&A
- Possess strong excel skills
- Preferably with supervisory experience
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Preferably with FMCG/Retail background
- Proficient in SAP is an advantage
- Must be immediately Available
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,