Assistant Finance Manager
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 31 March 2017
Our client is a MNC with a diversified portfolio businesses operating in Hong Kong and Pacific Asia. They are looking for Assistant Finance Manager to cope with their growth.
- Lead a team and review their general entry
- Manage and oversee the timely and accurate recording of general ledger entries, including cost allocation, month-end and year-end closing
- Prepare management reports, annual budgets, quarter forecasts, trend / variance analyses and commentaries
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related with accounting professional bodies
- AT LEAST 5 years of accounting experiences also with 2 years supervisory experiences
- OR 4 years Bigfour experiences
- Know with any ERP system will have an advantage
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,