Assistant Internal Audit Manager (Big 4 Welcome)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 April 2017
Our Client is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. They have an international network of more than 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, the UK, continental Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world. They are now looking for an Assistant Internal Audit Manager to join their regional team.
- Assist in preparation of audit plan and undertake internal audit assignments
- Prepare clear and concise audit documentation, including drafting audit findings and recommendations for improvement of internal controls and operation efficiency
- Assist in conducting risk assessment and development of audit plan for individual audit project.
- When assigned as Auditor-in-Charge, lead an audit team to undertake assigned audit project to meet audit objectives in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Follow up remedial actions to be taken by appropriate units on the deficiency findings, self-assessment review or regulator's comments
- Prepare audit programs, working papers and audit finding. Where acts as Auditor-in-Charge, prepare audit report.
- Follow up on the progress and implementation of rectifications as required to ensure prompt and satisfactory completion.
- University graduate of business, accounting or related disciplines with relevant professional qualification such as CPA.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of commercial experience after CPA qualification
- (Straight Big 4 candidates would be considered as Senior Auditor)
- Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong self- motivated, commitment and ability to work independently.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,