Assistant Internal Audit Manager
$45000 - 45000 / month
September 13, 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is one of the market leader. Due to increased productivity with the business the opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager, IA.
- Rresponsible for individually completing internal audits of selected areas in the business
- To research and assess how well risk management processes are working and recording the results
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits
- Attend meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines with a professional accounting bodies
- At least 6 years internal audit experiences from sizable company
- OR 3 years audit firm trained up + 3 year commercial internal audit experiences
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Self-motivation, determinatio0n and confidence in your abilities with excellent problem-solving skills
- Less experiences will be considered as a Senior Officer, IA
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.