Assistant IT Security Manager, Global Financial Service Team
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 29 May 2017
Our client is a global management consulting firm composed of experts specializing in business consulting and risk consulting. The firm includes leading experts in areas of risk and compliance, technology effectiveness, IT consulting, finance and accounting, litigation, investigations and financial restructuring. They have more than 60 offices worldwide and work with more than 25% of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Manage security projects: Information Classification; Infrastructure Vulnerabilities; Policies & Procedures and IT Strategic Planning
- Update project management/risk management systems
- Regular reports to stakeholders and management
- Visit overseas office and conduct security assessments.
- Review and advice on security weaknesses & vulnerabilities
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline (Must have)
- Solid knowledge in application development and IT operations (Must have)
- Professional certifications, i.e. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CFE, ISO 27001 leader auditor, or ITIL, are preferred
- Experience in IT audit or operation audit is a plus
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in banking/ financial industries
- Work experience in IT consulting firm preferred
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good project and people management skills
- Occasional travel will be required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,